Mark your calendars, Gator Day 2021 is April 8th!
This year, Gator Day will be virtual, creating an opportunity for Gators across the nation to participate. With help from our alumni and friends, we will strategically engage elected and appointed officials through social media to raise the profile of the Gator Nation. Succinctly, our goal is to have alumni from every corner of the U.S. show their support on Gator Day and to do this, we need your help.
How to make an impact on Gator Day:
- Follow @Gator Advocates on Twitter and "like" Gator Advocates on Facebook
- Share content from the UF flagship accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and Gator Advocates before, during, and after Gator Day.
- Share curated content on your personal social media accounts using the official hashtag #GatorDay and the downloadable Gator Day graphics.
Social Media Posts:
- In honor of #GatorDay, RT if you support Florida’s No. 1 State University System and @UF’s climb to top 5. Numbers that matter.
- Even though we may be apart, Gators stick together in all kinds of weather. Join @GatorAdvocates and always be connected to the Gator Nation, https://gcr.ufl.edu/advocacy/join-us/ #GatorDay
- Today is #GatorDay! Support @UF and @GatorAdvocates by showcasing your best orange and blue [post a picture of you in Gator gear]
Questions about Gator Day? Contact email@example.com
Gator Day Graphics: